Election Day is next week on Tuesday, November 6. It’s critical for people with disabilities to get out and vote to ensure that our elected officials address the issues that are important to us. Here’s how to be sure you are ready!
- Look up your polling place at Find My Polling Place
- You must have an acceptable Photo ID to vote – a list of acceptable IDs.
- Not sure if you are registered to vote? Check out MyVote site.
- Voters who are not registered, may register at the polls. A proof of residence document is required (acceptable documents).
- Need transportation? Common Cause Wisconsin has a statewide list of resources for rides to the polls.
- Learn about the candidates:
- View a SAMPLE Ballot.
- The Vote411.org site provides candidate non-partisan information.
- Know your rights. Disability related accommodations are available at your polling place: