Register NOW for the Milwaukee County Executive Candidate Forum at Space is Limited.
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Forum begins at 3 PM
IndependenceFirst, 540 S. 1st Street, Milwaukee, WI
Wisconsin Disability Vote Coalition
Milwaukee Mental Health Task Force
co-sponsor: MIRACLE Network
The following candidates are confirmed to date:
- State Representative David Crowley
- Glendale Mayor Bryan Kennedy
- State Senator Chris Larson
- Milwaukee County Board Chair Theodore A. Lipscomb, Sr.
- Jim Sullivan, Director, Milwaukee County Child Support Services
Read more about the participating candidates here.
Voter Registration Assistance and Voting Resources will be available.
Hear from the candidates on mental health, disability and aging issues including:
- Mental health Services
- Aging and disability services
- Criminal justice system reform
- Juvenile Justice
- County fiscal needs