Milwaukee’s first open mayoral election in nearly two decades is a historical occasion. Make sure you are prepared to vote in the February 15th primary.
Join Disability Rights Wisconsin, Wisconsin Disability Vote Coalition, and our partners for our 2022 Virtual Milwaukee Mayoral Forum. All are welcome. Registration is required. All seven candidates have agreed to participate.
- When: Monday, January 31, 2022, 7 – 8:30PM
- Register for the forum here via Zoom.
- View and share the forum flyer here (accessible pdf).
- Alderwoman Marina Dimitrijevic
- Former Alderman Bob Donovan
- Ieshuh Griffin
- Acting Mayor Cavalier Johnson
- Milwaukee County Sheriff Earnell Lucas
- Michael Sampson
- State Senator Lena Taylor
- Community Advocates Public Policy Institute
- Disability Rights Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Mental Health Task Force
- Rid Racism
- Wisconsin Disability Vote Coalition
- Milwaukee Turners
To request disability related accommodations, including ASL interpreters, include your request on your registration. Make your request as soon as possible; we will do our best to fill requests received after January 24th. ASL interpreters and captioning will be provided.
- Check your voter registration, polling place, and request an absentee ballot at MyVote Wisconsin.
- Make Your Plan to Vote for the Spring Elections.
- 2022 Spring Elections Toolkit – Wisconsin Disability Vote Coalition.
- Voting questions? Contact the DRW Voter Hotline at 844-347-8683/ 844- DIS-Vote or email email@example.com