Disability Day of Action is a virtual event focused on connecting Disability Advocates with their legislators to talk about issues that matter. Participants will learn more about issues during a short briefing then work in teams to plan what they want to say. Everyone will get their legislators’ phone numbers to call right after.
Join us virtually on Zoom on March 16th from 10am to 12pm! Registration and event information are available via Survival Coalition WI.
- View the event flyer here (accessible PDF).
- Ve el folleto del evento en español aquí (PDF accessible).
Registration is now open until March 8th. Register for the Zoom meeting here.
- Everyone must register to participate!
- Use your voting address to register so we can match you with your legislators. Business addresses or PO Boxes are not allowed.
Agenda at a Glance
- 10:00– 12:00: Check in to the Zoom meeting.
- Briefing on issues
- Small group discussion and support for calling your legislators
- Afternoon: Call your legislators!