The State Superintendent’s Advisory Council on Special Education will hold a Public Forum on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 from 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm at locations around the State. This is an opportunity for families, school administrators, educators, community representatives, and others to share information about special education in Wisconsin. The Advisory Council with gather input on unique challenges and successes around the state. The locations are the regional Cooperative Educational Agencies (CESAs), DPI Offices and one location in Milwaukee.
Here is the flyer for this Forum (external link to pdf).
- CESA 1, N25 W23131 Paul Road, Suite 100, Pewaukee, WI 53072
- CESA 2, 1221 Innovation Drive, Suite 205, Whitewater, WI 53190
- CESA 3, 1300 Industrial Drive, Fennimore, WI 53809
- CESA 4, 923 East Garland Street, West Salem, WI 54669
- CESA 5, 626 East Slifer Street, Portage, WI 53901
- CESA 6, 2935 Universal Court, Oshkosh, WI 54904
- CESA 7, 595 Baeten Road, Green Bay, WI 54304-5763
- CESA 8, 223 West Park Street, Gillett, WI 54124
- CESA 9, 304 Kaphaem Road, Tomahawk, WI 54487
- CESA 10, 725 West Park Avenue, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729-3276
- CESA 11, 225 Ostermann Drive, Turtle Lake, WI 54889-9191
- CESA 12, 618 Beaser Avenue, Ashland, WI 54806-2751
- Department of Public Instruction, 125 S. Webster Street, Madison, WI 53703
- Milwaukee Public Schools Support Center, 6620 W Capitol Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53216
To Sign Up:
Please follow this link to sign up.
To Submit Comments:
If you are unable to attend, there will be a chance to submit your comments online between October 11th to October 18th.