Be prepared for the April election! Join the Wisconsin Disability Vote Coalition to hear from the candidates running for Wisconsin State Superintendent. The State Superintendent has a major impact on schools and communities across Wisconsin, including ensuring schools meet their responsibilities to students with disabilities.
The event is open to all, but you must register here: State Superintendent Candidate Forum Registration.
If you are already registered, you can submit questions via our State Superintendent Questions Submission Form here.
To request disability related accommodations, include your request in the registration or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make your request by February 19th to allow time to fulfill the request. We will do our best to fill requests received after this date.
- Disability Rights Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Board for People with Developmental Disabilities
- Milwaukee Mental Health Task Force
- NAMI Wisconsin
- People First Wisconsin
- Survival Coalition of Wisconsin Disability Organizations
- Wisconsin Coalition of Independent Living Centers
- Wisconsin Council of the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Milwaukee Coalition for Children’s Mental Health
- Mental Health America of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Family Ties
For More Information about the Election
- View your ballot and check your voter registration status at My Vote Wisconsin.
- Make your plan to vote with our Make Your Plan to Vote fact sheet (accessible PDF).
- Check out our resources on the State Superintendent for Public Instruction candidates here.