DRW is seeking a top-notch fund development professional to help us reach our full potential in advocating for people with disabilities! The position is full-time and based in Wisconsin.
As part of this exciting new position, the Development and Communications Manager will design and implement DRW’s first development and communications program! Through their media work, they will also help Wisconsin’s communities connect with the issues faced by people with disabilities, spotlight DRW’s work, and attract partners, donors, and resources to our organization.
The ideal candidate will have:
- proven experience with individual donor cultivation and management.
- professional, succinct, and compelling communication skills.
- the ability to maximize social media and effective relationships with the press.
- a strong desire to make a tremendous difference in the lives of people with disabilities
- a winning and collaborative personality!
Learn more about the position below:
- View the job posting with qualifications and other information on our site.
- View an accessible PDF version of our job posting here.
The application deadline is Monday, August 1, 2022 at 5:00pm CST or until filled. Alternate formats of the position are available upon request.
Become part of an amazing team who advocate for and protect the rights of individuals with disabilities! See our Careers page for information and other open positions.