What will the training provide?
- A summary of the WI state budget as it relates to people with disabilities and their families.
- Advocacy tools for talking to your legislator about important issues.
Training Dates and Links
Registration is required!
- Thursday, March 18; 12:00PM – 1:30PM: Email to register for March 18th at 12:00PM
- Thursday, March 18; 6:00PM – 7:30PM: Registration Link for March 18th at 6:00PM
- Thursday, March 25; 12:00PM – 1:30PM: Registration Link for March 25th at 12:00PM
View the accessible event flyer for the State Budget Zoom Trainings here.
Questions and Accommodation Requests
- Questions and accommodations requests can be directed to Jenny Neugart at firstname.lastname@example.org, 920-723-8201.
- Please make accommodation requests at least one week prior to the training dates. We will make every effort to meet your needs.
- Trainings will be captioned.