You may file a grievance with Disability Rights Wisconsin if you are a person with a disability, or the legal representative for one, AND have made a request for individual advocacy assistance AND:
- You were told you could not get help from Disability Rights Wisconsin; OR
- You are getting help from Disability Rights Wisconsin now, but have a complaint about that help; OR
- The help from Disability Rights Wisconsin has ended and you have a complaint about it or you have been denied further help.
Please look at the Grievance Procedure and Form for information on how to file a grievance. These documents are in PDF format and are fully accessible.
- DRW Grievance Procedure and Form - English
- DRW Grievance Procedure and Form - Spanish
- DRW Grievance Procedure and Form - Hmong
- DRW Grievance Procedure and Form - Burmese
*If you need a reasonable accommodation to communicate your grievance, please contact us.