Grievance Procedure

You may file a grievance with Disability Rights Wisconsin if you are a person with a disability, or the legal representative for one, AND have made a request for individual advocacy assistance AND:

  • You were told you could not get help from Disability Rights Wisconsin;  OR
  • You are getting help from Disability Rights Wisconsin now, but have a complaint about that help;  OR
  • The help from Disability Rights Wisconsin has ended and you have a complaint about it or you have been denied further help.

Please look at the Grievance Procedure and Form for information on how to file a grievance. These documents are in PDF format and are fully accessible.

Note: If you need a reasonable accommodation to communicate your grievance, please contact us.