The state budget funds important services and supports for children and adults with disabilities including mental health needs. Join Disability Rights Wisconsin for a webinar to learn about the state budget and how it will affect people with disabilities and their families. We will discuss how you can share your story and your budget priorities with legislators.
View the webinar recording via Youtube.
- View the accessible event flyer here (PDF).
- View the State Budget webinar presentation (accessible PDF).
- View Wisconsin State Budget Resources (accessible PDF).
Budget issues addressed will include:
- Children with Disabilities
- Family Caregivers
- Community-based Long-term Care Programs
- Mental Health
- Criminal Justice and Youth Justice
- Voting Rights
- Barbara Beckert
- Bill Crowley
- Phyllis Greenberger
- Joanne Juhnke
Register and request accommodations via Zoom.
View the Facebook event page here.
State Budget Resources for Disability Advocates
The state budget funds important services and supports for children and adults with disabilities including mental health needs. This resource page provides information about DRW’s budget priorities, the state budget process and how you can share your story and your budget priorities with legislators.
- Notice for the Joint Finance Committee Budget Hearings
- Survival Coalition: Analysis of Governor’s Budget Proposal
- View DRW’s 2023-2025 Biennial Budget and Policy Priorities for Wisconsinites with Disabilities (accessible PDF).
- Who Are My Legislators – enter your home address in the “Find Your Legislator” box
- 2023 Joint Committee on Finance list of committee members and committee staff
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services: Governor Evers Proposed 2023 – 2025 Budget.
- Wisconsin Department of Administration: 2023-25 Executive Budget proposed by Governor Evers