The Disability Rights Wisconsin PAIMI Advisory Council held a virtual event on February 1st to highlight DRW’s Mental Health Advocacy Assistance. See below for a recording of the event (coming soon) and resources.
- DRW PAIMI Priorities survey: We want to hear from you. Please complete the DRW PAIMI Priorities survey to share your priorities for DRW’s mental health advocacy assistance. View and complete the PAIMI Priorities survey here.
- Virtual Event Flyer: View the event flyer here (accessible PDF).
- Virtual Session Agenda: View the agenda here (accessible PDF).
- Virtual Session Recording: The passcode for the video recording is =?@+AV7o. (phonetic passcode: equal sign, question mark, plus sign, capital A, capital V, seven, lowercase o). View the PAIMI virtual session video recording on Zoom here.
- About DRW: To learn about Disability Rights Wisconsin and what we do, view the About DRW page here (accessible PDF).
- Criminal Justice Program Presentation: View the PAIMI presentation on DRW’s Criminal Justice Program here (accessible PDF).